Friday, March 27, 2009

Believe


Another art journal page from my "Grow" journal. This one has 21 layers on it and was one of those pieces where I just kind of let it do itself and followed where the art was leading. I love creating when I don't know where I am going, LOoooVE the journey, and this was one of those blind exercises in just trusting instinct and going with it where it takes you...I LOVE that!


Here's a little blast from the past for a special guy in my worldHappy birthday to my wonderful Daddy today. He is a great great man that has blessed my life more than he knows. xo
and Happy Friday to the rest of you

11 comments:

Kelli said...

21 layers! Wow! Love it! Happy Birthday to your dad!

Pretty Arty said...

I Looove your art journal pages! do you mind if I add this to my inspiration journal?

Mabel said...

Absolutely awesome!!! adore your art journal pages!!

Emilie said...

Oh wow!!! I love this page!!!

Karen Foster said...

March 27th ~ great day for a birthday if I do say so myself. (I also have a twin brother so its doubley a nice day!)
Happy Birthdayto your dad.
Your art journal pages are inspiring and FUN.

Traci said...

Precious memories!

Christina said...

Your Pop was cute, if I do say so myself.

Susan Beth said...

I'm late catching up on blogs, but this is so fun! What a cutie your dad was/is. So fun to see that! Love all the layers!

Nellie Hulsman-Lodders said...

OMG, girl! So many layers! Incredible! TOTALLY LOVE IT!

And... a bit late... but anyway: congrats to you dad!

hugs,
Nellie

Karen Foster said...

Hope all is well. We miss you. You are probably on some white sandy beach, with a nice hot sun, and sandy little ones....

Nanou said...

Génial ! j'adore !!
bravo !