Friday, February 16, 2007

hi

hello there and happy Friday ( said with a *whew!* at the end) the week always seems to zip by too quickly but I am happy to see Friday come just to know that the whole family will be together for the weekend. what do you like about Friday? tell me, just for kicks :)


quick note to let you scrappy folks know that there is a new color challenge posted for this week on my CK blog come on over and play!


I'll be back later today to load my photos and get some happy moments posted from valentines day. have a good one

1 comment:

Dale Anne Potter said...

I LOVE Fridays because I know that tomorrow is Hockey Night in Canada......and I have all that time to sit with the TV on in the background to stamp, scrap or sew!!!
I know crazy....but I LOVE listening to hockey.